Monday 17 March 2014

2nd Year Final Major Porject SNEAK PEEK!


SNEAK PEEK!!!!

This is just a sneaky peek on what I'm doing for my Final Major Project.
I have told some people what I'm doing for this project but for those who don't here's a little peek.


So for this project I'm re-designing a live action tv series to become a animated series (like what they did for Mr Bean)

So the Tv show I chose is........


For those who are unfamiliar with this series, It's about a group of midwives whole look after the the people and mothers  of the deprived Poplar district in London's desperately poor East End in the late 1940-early 1950's

So the characters that I am re-designing are the main characters of the show 
Trixie, Cynthia, Jenny and Chummy 


and so that concludes the sneak peek 


Stay tuned for the next instalment of Final Major Project !

No comments:

Post a Comment